We want to welcome you to Frontline Church!
We are so glad that you are considering to come to one of our services and our prayer is that you would feel right at home. We pray that you would be encouraged, uplifted and touched by the presence of God.
Here is a little bit about our church:
Founded in 1995 as a local church, our heart is to see families and this community come to Christ. We are a church that believes in Jesus, a church that loves God and people. We believe in the gift of salvation that is found only in Jesus. We have a heart for authentic worship, and we are passionate about our local church & community. Our mission is to see God’s kingdom established here and across the earth.
MEET THE TEAM
JONATHAN & JONI NASH
Jonathan Nash has been lead pastor of Frontline Church since 2015. His desire is to see people touched and changed by the Power of Jesus. Jonathan’s gift is to teach and equip the body of Christ in the knowledge of God, and to prepare them for what God has in store for them. He operates in a prophetic gifting and has a deep desire to see people give their lives to Jesus. He believes in the importance of being an empowering church and encouraging people to really go for what God has in their lives. Before being lead pastor at Frontline Church, Jonathan had been the director of the Daniel Company internship.
Jonathan with his wife Joni and their children Madelyn & Axel reside in Sylvan Lake, Alberta.
E-mail: [email protected]
ERIN & JESSE HILL
Erin has been a member of Frontline Church since 2005, attended the Daniel Company in 2006 and joined the Frontline staff as administrator in 2020. Her years spent in customer service and management have given her a passion for working with others and serving the people around her. Her heart is to see the church function in a spirit of excellence and continue to be a place where lives are transformed by God’s love.
“God gave His best to us, in return we give our best to Him”
Erin lives in Sylvan Lake with her husband, Jesse.
E-mail: [email protected]
JACKIE & CRAIG MACLEOD
Jackie has worked with, volunteered with and loved on kids her whole life. She’s taught Sunday School since she was a teenager herself. Her love for people led her to get her Bachelor’s degree in Sociology. Jackie has mentored single moms, worked with delinquent and inner city youth, informally counselled and ministered inner healing for years.
She has a heart to see each person fulfill their God given destiny and values the importance of starting at a young age. Equipping children to know God’s love, power and live in His presence is what motivates Jackie to pastor young ones and their families. She believes that if you “train up a child in the way he should go, he will not depart from it.” (Proverbs 22:6)
Her goal is to help raise a generation of believers who know that they are loved and carry influence in their every day lives. Jackie also has a passion to make children feel celebrated and to show them that God is fun! Her husband and spiritual partner is Craig. They have 3 children, Connor, Ryder and Rebekah. They reside in Gull Lake, AB.
E-mail: [email protected]
ANGELA & JOSH FERGUSON
Angela Ferguson is a stay-at-home mom who happily spends her time with her two young children. She has been babysitting since the moment she was old enough and has taught many Sunday school classes. Angela believes that the nursery is not only a ministry for children, but for their families. She knows firsthand how challenging parenting can be, and she is passionate about blessing parents and caregivers and helping them teach their little ones about Jesus. Angela’s goal is to shower kids with God’s goodness and unconditional love.
Angela lives in Sylvan Lake with her husband Josh, and her children Lochlyn and Malcolm. When she isn’t playing with trucks or colouring pictures, you can find her relaxing at the beach, exploring the mountains, or making a mess in the kitchen.
Email: [email protected]
Since receiving Jesus in 1981 at a Billy Graham crusade in Calgary, Julie has had a deep desire to teach God’s Word and quip the body of Christ. Her passion is to see people touched and changed by the power of Jesus and to empower and encourage believers and churches to achieve their God-given potential.
After pastoring in Thunder Bay, On. for many years, Julie and her husband moved back to Alberta and in 2006, moved to Sylvan to serve in Frontline Church. Not only has she led the Prophetic ministry in Frontline, but she takes teams to other churches to teach and activate people to Hear God’s Voice. Julie’s heart is to partner with pastors and believers to Build the Kingdom of God and see change in their area of influence.
E-mail: [email protected]
DR. RUDI AND HILDEGARD NIEMAND
Dr Rudi is an ordained minister, author and a physician. He is focused on demonstrating the love of Christ Jesus for people by advancing the Kingdom of God with signs, wonders and miracles.
He loves the anointing of the Holy Spirit and has a passion for healing, deliverance and glory ministry.
- ABOUT GOD: We believe that there is one God, who is infinitely perfect, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 5:48, Matthew 28:19, 2 Corinthians 6:18)
- ABOUT JESUS: Jesus Christ is the true God and the true man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He died upon the cross, the Just for the unjust, as a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood. He arose from the dead according to the Scriptures. He is now at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to establish His kingdom, righteousness, and peace. (Philippians 2:6-11, Luke 1:34-38, I Peter 3:18, Hebrews 2:9, Romans 5:9, Acts 2:23-24, Hebrews 8:1, Matthew 26:64)
- ABOUT HOLY SPIRIT: The Holy Spirit is a divine person, sent to dwell, guide, teach, empower the believer, and convince the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment. In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live holy and minister like Jesus did. The baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 1:4-8 and 2:4 is poured out on believers that they might have power to be witnesses. (John 14:15-18, John 16:13, Acts 1:8, John 16:7-11, Acts 1:4-8, 2:4)
- ABOUT THE GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT: We believe that the Gifts of the Spirit are for believers and the church today. (I Cor. 12:1-11, Romans 12:3-8, Ephesians 4:7-16)
- ABOUT THE BIBLE: We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God. The Bible, including both the Old and New Testaments, is a divine revelation, the original autographs of which were verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit. (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21)
- ABOUT SALVATION: Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men; and those who repent and believe in Him are born again of the Holy Spirit, receive the gift of eternal life, and become children of God. (Titus 3:4-7, John 3:16)
- ABOUT SIN AND HUMANITY: All human beings are created in God’s own likeness and therefore have inherent value and equality before God. Human sin and guilt since the fall have rendered us subject to God’s wrath and condemnation and have resulted in our alienation from God’s life, suppression of God’s truth, and hostility to God’s law. God’s love desires all to come to repentance and to be reconciled rather than condemned. (Langham Partnership statement of Faith)
- APOSTLES CREED: I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried; he descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again; he ascended into heaven, he is seated at the right hand of the Father, and he will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic (universal) Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.
- NICENE CREED: I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible. And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all worlds; God of God, Light of Light, very God of very God; begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father, by whom all things were made. Who, for us men for our salvation, came down from heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the virgin Mary, and was made man; and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate; He suffered and was buried; and the third day He rose again, according to the Scriptures; and ascended into heaven, and sits on the right hand of the Father; and He shall come again, with glory, to judge the quick and the dead; whose kingdom shall have no end. I believe in the Holy Ghost, the Lord and Giver of Life; who proceedeth from the Father and the Son; who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified; who spoke by the prophets. I believe in one holy catholic (universal) and apostolic Church. I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins; and I look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.
- ABOUT THE CHURCH: We believe in the church, the body of Christ. The true Church is the composition of all those who have been born again. Through the new birth, believers are united together as the Body of Christ. Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the Church.