We want to welcome you to Frontline Church!
We are so glad that you are considering to come to one of our services and our prayer is that you would feel right at home. We pray that you would be encouraged, uplifted and touched by the presence of God.
Here is a little bit about our church:
Founded in 1995 as a local church, our heart is to see families and this community come to Christ. We are a church that believes in Jesus, a church that loves God and people. We believe in the gift of salvation that is found only in Jesus. We have a heart for authentic worship, and we are passionate about our local church & community. Our mission is to see God’s kingdom established here and across the earth.
MEET THE TEAM
JONATHAN & JONI NASH
Jonathan Nash has been lead pastor of Frontline Church since 2015. His desire is to see people touched and changed by the Power of Jesus. Jonathan’s gift is to teach and equip the body of Christ in the knowledge of God, and to prepare them for what God has in store for them. He operates in a prophetic gifting and has a deep desire to see people give their lives to Jesus. He believes in the importance of being an empowering church and encouraging people to really go for what God has in their lives. Before being lead pastor at Frontline Church, Jonathan had been the director of the Daniel Company internship.
Jonathan with his wife Joni and their children Madelyn & Axel reside in Sylvan Lake, Alberta.
ERIN & JESSE HILL
Erin has been a member of Frontline Church since 2005, attended the Daniel Company in 2006 and joined the Frontline staff as administrator in 2020. Her years spent in customer service and management have given her a passion for working with others and serving the people around her. Her heart is to see the church function in a spirit of excellence and continue to be a place where lives are transformed by God’s love.
“God gave His best to us, in return we give our best to Him”
Erin lives in Sylvan Lake with her husband, Jesse.
JACKIE & CRAIG MACLEOD
Jackie has worked with, volunteered with and loved on kids her whole life. She’s taught Sunday School since she was a teenager herself. Her love for people led her to get her Bachelor’s degree in Sociology. Jackie has mentored single moms, worked with delinquent and inner city youth, informally counselled and ministered inner healing for years.
She has a heart to see each person fulfill their God given destiny and values the importance of starting at a young age. Equipping children to know God’s love, power and live in His presence is what motivates Jackie to pastor young ones and their families. She believes that if you “train up a child in the way he should go, he will not depart from it.” (Proverbs 22:6)
Her goal is to help raise a generation of believers who know that they are loved and carry influence in their every day lives. Jackie also has a passion to make children feel celebrated and to show them that God is fun! Her husband and spiritual partner is Craig. They have 3 children, Connor, Ryder and Rebekah. They reside in Gull Lake, AB.
ANGELA & JOSH FERGUSON
Angela Ferguson is a stay-at-home mom who happily spends her time with her two young children. She has been babysitting since the moment she was old enough and has taught many Sunday school classes. Angela believes that the nursery is not only a ministry for children, but for their families. She knows firsthand how challenging parenting can be, and she is passionate about blessing parents and caregivers and helping them teach their little ones about Jesus. Angela’s goal is to shower kids with God’s goodness and unconditional love.
Angela lives in Sylvan Lake with her husband Josh, and her children Lochlyn and Malcolm. When she isn’t playing with trucks or colouring pictures, you can find her relaxing at the beach, exploring the mountains, or making a mess in the kitchen.
CHRIS & JESSIE EDWARDS
In 2014, Chris and Jessie Edwards found themselves at an all time low. They cried out to God and encountered the Holy Spirit in their living room. A moment that the devil meant for destruction was replaced by pure joy when God showed up. Chris and Jessie knew their lives were forever changing and decided to drive to Sylvan Lake and attend Frontline Church’s conference that week. The first service they attended Chris radically got set free from 8 years of drug addiction and Jessie’s childhood dreams of living a life for Christ came alive again.
Chris and Jessie are now married with three children, Maverick, Rosalia and Eleanora, and are leading Youth and Young adults at Frontline Church.
Their desire is to see people encounter Jesus the same way they did. They want to see the Youth in Sylvan lake walk in God’s perfect will for their lives so they can change their families, schools, community and the world!
DR. RUDI AND HILDEGARD NIEMAND
Dr Rudi is an ordained minister, author and a physician. He is focused on demonstrating the love of Christ Jesus for people by advancing the Kingdom of God with signs, wonders and miracles.
He loves the anointing of the Holy Spirit and has a passion for healing, deliverance and glory ministry.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
What We Believe: Frontline Church’s Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God. In them we find the final authority for all Christian faith and practice. 2 Timothy 3:15-17, Hebrews 4:12
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for sin and arose from the dead, ascended into Heaven, and is now at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Advocate. Matthew 1:23
- We believe that God has revealed Himself as the Creator of all things and the Redeemer of Mankind. He is manifested as the Triune God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19, Genesis 1:1, Isaiah 43:11
- We believe in divine healing. The anointing work of Jesus Christ provides not only salvation but healing and prosperity for all believers. Matthew 8:16,17
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit. We believe that the Upper Room experience is for every believer. Acts 2:1 – 4
- We believe in Salvation by Faith. Man’s salvation and redemption (a free gift of grace from God)can only be obtained by exercising faith, not works, and by the finished redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 2:8,9
- We believe in the new man in Christ. If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature (creation) in the inward man. We are His workmanship created in Christ Jesus for good works. We are partakers of His divine Nature. 2 Corinthians 5:17, Ephesians 2:10, 2 Peter 1:4
- We believe in the church – the body of Christ. The true Church is the composition of all those who have been born again. Through the new birth, believers are united together as the Body of Christ. Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the Church. Ephesians 1:22,23